Partners Innovation Discovery Grants (IDG)
Welcome to the Partners Innovation Discovery Grants (IDG) application site.
Key Dates and Deadlines
• Pre-proposals are due no later than September 25th, 2019 11:59pm EST.
• Full proposals will be invited by November 18th, 2019.
• Full proposals will be due January 14th, 2020 11:59pm EST.
• Full proposals selected for funding will be announced at the World Medical Innovation Forum May 11-13, 2020.
• The earliest possible start date is June 1st, 2020.
To be eligible for an IDG award, lead applicants must have PI privileges at an institution within the Partners HealthCare System (PHS), or full-time employee status at an institution within PHS.
Awards will be governed by the PHS Intellectual Property Policy (http://healthcare.partners.org/OGCpolicies/IPPolicy.pdf). External pharma and device companies will be actively involved during the review process.
Do not include unprotected proprietary information in your application. Questions related to intellectual property and confidentiality should be directed to your Innovation Licensing Manager at 857-307-2400 https://innovation.partners.org/our-team.
Applicants may request up to $100,000 total cost (inclusive of 15% indirect costs).
Questions related to IDG grants policies or procedures should be directed to Olga Kuperman, Senior Grant Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org / 857-282-1830 or Lesley Watts, Director, B-BIC Operations and Finance at email@example.com / 857-307-2440. Questions related to the business opportunity should be directed to your Partners Innovation Licensing Manager or Market Sector Leader at 857-307-2440.